As consistent multimillion-dollar and top producers, Paige and Curt Elliott understand the complete real estate process. From start to finish of each transaction, their clients speak of their detailed professionalism, dedicated customer service, and market knowledge. They joined to form the team of Elliott & Elliott in 2007, and have built their consistently increasing business mainly through referrals.
Their primary focus is on building and maintaining strong client relationships as well as providing the highest level of quality customer service. Their tenacity, fairness, negotiation skills, people skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail ensure smooth transactions for their clients.
Curt and Paige give back to the Park Cities community in various ways. He is a member of the Highland Park ISD Dads Club and the Knights of Columbus; she is a current member of and has served on the board of the HPISD PTA, is a member of the University Park Community League, and is also a member of the Park Cities Learning Difference Association. The Elliotts are both advocates for families with special-needs children.
They are members of the National Association of Realtors and the Texas Real Estate Commission, and they are Texas Real Estate Political Action Committee investors. Known by their clients and peers for their extensive market knowledge and incomparable work ethic, Elliott & Elliott are a top choice for both buyers and sellers.
- Full-time Realtor, licensed in Texas and Pennsylvania
- Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate Advisory Board member, 2012-2018
- Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate Relocation Team member
- Texas Association of Realtors Professional Standards Committee appointee, 2010-2011
- D Magazine’s Best Real Estate Agents, 2011-2017
- Full-time licensed Texas Broker Associate
- Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate E-Commerce Team member
- D Magazine’s Best Real Estate Agents, 2012-2017
- Penn State Alumni Association life member
- Fluent in Spanish